Check Out the Tracks for BI 2012: The Conference for BusinessObjects
by Scott Wallask, Managing Editor, BusinessObjects Expert
November 09, 2011
Ten tracks help guide attendees through the sessions at BI 2012: The Conference for BusinessObjects.
Imagine more than 100 educational sessions, hands-on workshops, and product demos aimed at the platform-independent BusinessObjects crowd, and you’ll get the idea behind BI 2012: The Conference for BusinessObjects.
The conference comes to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas February 28–March 2, with a jam-packed program that just took 35 pages off my printer.
I’ll explore various sessions and introduce you to some of the speakers as we get closer to the show (keep an eye on our countdown graphic on the home page), but for now, let me run down the 10 tracks that form the foundation of the conference:
- BI strategies and BusinessObjects updates
- Universe design and the semantic layer
- Web Intelligence
- Xcelsius (also known as BusinessObjects Dashboards)
- Crystal Reports
- BusinessObjects skills development and knowledge transfer
- BusinessObjects installations, migrations, and upgrades
- BI landscape administration and security
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Mobile BI
Click here to find full information about the tracks and sessions for BI 2012: The Conference for BusinessObjects.
And there’s still plenty of time to register under our early-bird rate, which saves you $300. I plan to be in Vegas, and I hope you do, too.
Follow Scott on Twitter @BObjExpert and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org